• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Burntside Question for Stfcatfish

Talk about a runaway post!

I envy you guys...with two kids in traveling hockey I just don't get out much in the winter let alone up to your neck of the woods.

Catch a laker for me!

Chaff, you're bad. Netman, you're bad, too. grin.gifgrin.gif

Seriously, a mod can clamp down on off-topic stuff and be called a Nazi — or let it go and be called a liberal. Which do you all want? grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Now THAT'S off topic! \:o\:o\:o

Originally Posted By: stfcatfish
I did OK last Friday with a 2 and a 4, and others reported catching fish on Saturday and Sunday. Haven't been out since. I'll be out in another day or so, though, and will post a report.

You forgot about the burbot! grin.gif

Casey, I NEVER forget about the burbot. They taste every bit as good as laker. I'm just considering the audience. grin.gifgrin.gif

I could, of course, LINGer over the experience or pretend I was living in the BURBs, or LAWYER up and not discuss it at all! You know: "I refuse to answer on the grounds that it may tend to inCODerate me." grin.gifgrin.gif

walleye365,

Ice was 26 inches at the spot I was at today.

Originally Posted By: stfcatfish
Seriously, a mod can clamp down on off-topic stuff and be called a Nazi — or let it go and be called a liberal. Which do you all want? grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Now THAT'S off topic! \:o\:o\:o

Let people talk about what they want to talk about. We want to have a little light spirited chit-chat for cripe's sake. Isn't this a chit-chat forum?

Originally Posted By: Damage, Inc.
Isn't this a chit-chat forum?

Only in part.

Chit-chat is part of what's great about HSO/FM, and there's a lot of fun give-and-take on these boards. Actual information is even better. grin.gifgrin.gif

thanks GO im pretty sure i seen it on here some where that you can drive on the lake. two more days of work then nothin but lakers. this week has been pretty slow.

GO we are headed your way tomarrow after noon. we will stop buy, catfish you alittel craby last night just kidding. i will report after the weekend how we did and what we caught them on and depth.