• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anyone fished Perch Lake off of 210 lately? Hoping to get out and find some crappies

i fish the south end of pearch just before ice out . it has a fair bite with crappies in the mid am and early pm . most of the crappies are in the 8 and 9 " they like c. minnows on small hooks under a bobber . would like to hook up with some one that wants to fish there for pannies ! always ready to fish with a call ! djwood

One thing about this lake is that we need to practice selective harvest. Perch is a small lake, and we need to take care of it.

What species do most people fish that for?? I was hoping for crappies, but have never fished it. I like to catch atleast a meal and be selective.

crappies and sunnies are the best bet for this lake . tomorrow afternoon should be a good time to give it a try . anyone for a go ? just post or give a pm . djwood

Didn't make it out today, probably looking at the first part of next week. It sounds like the weather is gonna be great for pan fishin! Hopefully the pan fish bite is on.