• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
verg

FS Yar Craft fishing boat *(SOLD)*

verg

97 Yarcraft 1785 Mille Lacs

97 shorelander trailer with spare

00 90 Hp Johnson (tiller)

waver wackers

marine band radio

lowrance depth finder

front and back trolling motors

tarp

guide ons

on board charger

This rig is in superior condition-could pass for brand new in looks and performace. Selling for my dad and no one takes better care of equipment than him. Outstanding boat! I used it to guide a couple times last summer-was able to go 43mph with 3 guys in it. Super stable on rough water. Always stored inside.

$9500

My old man is going to send me some pics so I can mail out. It is in storage at the moment-hope to have pics soon

located between Rosholt, SD and Wheaton, MN

thanks for looking.

PDOGG

Just sold my rig tonight can I get some pics

pdogg56001@yahoo.com

verg

I hope to recieve pics within a couple days..will send them asap.

thank you

rodmaker

please send photos if this is a tiller boat. What is the beam width?? Roller trailer, or bunk.

mpothen@intricon.com

verg

i finally got a few pictures. they aren't the best because he took them in the shed but you should get the idea. If anyone else wants them, send me your email

I also had a typo in the original post. it is a 1785 not 1885.

this means 17 1/2 feet long and 85 inches wide. Has roller trailer.

Pics have been sent

johnksully

Can you send me the pictures please.

johnksully@yahoo.com

Thanks!

dogs

pics please weenugg@msn.com

verg

pics sent

Dan Brelje

pics please. danbrelje@yahoo

verg

pics sent

Bagley

Shoot me some when you get a chance

janovsky99@hotmail.com

verg

pics sent..

slimer

Send me some too. kkopet@hotmail.com

slimer

Got the pics thanks!

Nutt'n but luck

Pics please, Thanks in advance.

chickden@yahoo.com

verg

Sold

thank you

rodmaker

I knew after you sent me photos, it wouldn't take long to sell. Too bad it wasn't a 20 footer. I would have grabbed that one!!!!

verg

yeah they weren't the best pics but that boat was in mint condition. My father may be nuts for selling it but I guess he was thinking it was getting to be too much boat for him at his age.

thanks for interest