• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Melgeorge's Elephant Lake New Web Site

Our new web site up and running. If you go there and click on photos you will see recent shots of some nice fish caught thru the ice and a lot of snowmobiles at the lodge. We loaded the site with links to the 2008 Fishing Regulations, to information on attractions in the Arrowhead country, maps, etc. in addition to the usual resort information.

Nice Site!

Those are really some nice crappies and sunfish too!

I really will have to get up there and try that lake out this winter!

Cliff

Site looks great.

Just booked my second 08 trip up to Melgeorge's today (May & July). Can't wait..........

Check out the large Pike pic, that thing is a monster.

Mastercaster

Very nice web site, if I were looking for a resort to stay at yours would certainly get a look see. Your information for the surrounding area etc, is excellent. Your rates seem reasonable.

Darrell Larson

Swimstein: Great website! Can't wait for my trip in May.

Mastercaster: Yes, that pike looks quite large. But I think it could be just an optical illusion. It appears the fella holding it has one of those short-stack physiques which distorts the entire image. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Nice site!!

I am looking for a place to stay where I can get some Sunfish during the day & Crappies in the morning or evening for Winter fishing. 1 or maybe 2 people. I can do mid-week. No hassles or issues, you'll never know I was there....... \:\)

About when is best during March to early April...?

Thanks!

Call the lodge for the best information on times and rooms. Almost everyone that works there lives and plays on the lake.