• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

heading to arnesen's

baitshopboy

heading to arnesens on wensday march 5 and was wondering whats going on the lake. do i need an extension? whats the bite been like? any perch action?? thinking some tip-ups for northerns out at swift ditch too

the ice at zipple bay is 32 inches as of last weekend.so i would bring the extension.i never leave home with out mine this time of yr.

I am heading up tomorrow to fish on Friday and Saturday. Looks like we should get some decent weather. Drop me a line at robert dot nathe at target dot com next week and I will let you know how we did.

Bob

Hey Guys,

Heading to Zipple for the weekend. Staying in a Zipple sleeper. Anyone know the depths that they have them right now??

Should i get a deep or shallow house. Last year this time we hade a shallow that was in 16 ft and got limits.

Excited to get out of here.

What about bringing my 7x12 for a day house to fish deeper??? Anyone think its worth it or what should I do.

Thanks

last week they had some in shallow but most of there houses were out deep.as far the shallow water hasnt been seeing much action.im out in 30 ft and have been doing great.zipple does a great job on putting there houses on the fish.by all means your your portable up and set it up in the shallows.its worth a try.

So you would say an extension is needed? I am having trouble tracking one down for my Eskimo auger and was hoping to maybe get by with out one. Heading up next week

If you hear how it's biting (?).. Will be heading up there the 13-17th of March. A crew of us from Fargo will be heading out to Gull Rock or Zipple.(It's good to have friends with a cabin up there..) We were on the north side of Gull a few weeks ago, but only got a lot of smaller 'eyes. (12-13 inchers) Only got a couple keepers. (& an eelpout) We were in 28'of water.

ill be up at arnesons 15-18 have the jumbos started to bite? and hows the walleye bite been?

Originally Posted By: Lubey
up at arnesons 15-18 have the jumbos started to bite?

4 of us caught 55 in 2 1/2 days of fishing...not sure that means they have started to bite but 50 of them were in the 10 inch to 12.5 inch class!!!

well boys, i should be fishing at this time tomorrow. hoping to have 3 or 4 in the bucket. Anybody fish up there yesterday?

I will be fishing March 14th and March 15th out of Arnesons. I'm hope to hear good things. Last year we did quite well and hoping for the same results if not better.

I'd be interested to hear if there are any "hot" lures that are catching them at better rates.

ill be up by arnesens on the 6-9.... going out of babblers hopefully \:\/ heard the fish are on but...i dont know where yet... at least my cousin is a guide and works for arnesens so it should be a swell time!! ill try and get a report up by sunday the 9 or monday the 10

hey guys leaving on wensday.... jw.. whats the bite been like the last few days?? any hoggs? reports would be apperciated!!! thanks...