• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Last Day Walleyes

Hunting_Fishing_Junkie

Well as the last day of walleye fishing closed in me and a buddy decided to head out and look for some eyes. We ended up with one 21 incher, one 17 incher, one that got off at the top of the whole, two decent crappies and a bonus cat! How did everybody else do, any luck?

100_0241.jpg

100_0235.jpg

100_0238.jpg

Nice fish!! looks like a good end to the season, ( or just enough to keep you interested) Dont worry, we'll get em in the open water!

Wow! thats a new twist on avatars! I like it! And nice fish! This late in the season, catching one walleye can be tough!

nice work... this weekend our group faired very well fishing out of 4 houses we ended up with 41 walleye's ranging from 15.5 to 22 inches and 3 real nice perch... that was fishing friday and saturday tho

Thanks guys, Ya we were excited to get a couple on the last day of the season. We were in about 11' and I actually saw a fish five feet off the bottom on the vex, pulled my jig up thinking crappie and WAM here comes a eye up the whole. I dont know what is up with the avatar but everybody seems to like it so I might as well keep it.