• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Tracy and Brent's Excellent Burntside Adventure

thanks for the info stfcatfish i will have to try it there worth chaseing anyway and to get away and see diferent water thanks

Hey Tracy, leg lift adds to the action of the swish grin.gif Get a large print of that photo and put it on the wall. A definite "trophy".

Steve, no kidding about the skunk days. Sheesh, I have not hooked into any of those narly trout for some time now. It's odd, when we use to fish off the Gunflint we almost always caught at least one fish or more a day. Some days slow, others snappin'. I know I have put my dues in on the big B. Hopefully the Trout God will transfer credits to Lake Superior this spring and reward me with one of those big Gitcheegumee gals ;\) BC

Well, I gotta admit, its really cool to be able to relive the moments through these SCHWWWEEETTT photos Steve took while I'm sitting at work waiting for the plumber.

I think we might have pricing to discuss there Mr. Catfish. ;\)grin.gif

Opening day this season I picked off that 8.5 lber, then nothing for three more days of fishing. If the laker gods are that demanding, after Saturday, I figure I'm not going to catch another for, oh, 7 or 8 days. crazy.gif

But I think they're a touch more merciful to you Northern guys, so, BC, good luck and I hope you get big returns on your payments!!!

Those laker gods. They defy common sense. At some point you just gotta shrug your shoulders, look at the sky and go: "Yo, laker gods, when is is MY turn?" grin.gifgrin.gif

Wanderer, you have my e-mail. grin.gif

Nice fish and great pictures to go with it. What more can a guy ask for. I wish I would have had someone like Steve with me on Red last Friday. I caught my biggest pike ever ( 40 inches long and fat) and I give my camera to my buddy to take a pic. He supposedly snaps the photo and I put the fish back only later to find out there is no picture. cry.gif

OOOHHHH! That hurts!

You get the right guy behind the camera and it makes a great day, greater-er(?) ;\)