• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

looking for a spot

Nowhere around here unless you want all the 6 inchers you can handle. I'd suggest heading a little north or about a half hr south starting with faribault lakes

St. Croix River. Stay out of the metro, it sucks. Some nice fish can be found, but you may spend the rest of your ice fishing season looking for them. Save yourself the time and head to the croix.

GE

I was thinking of heading south this weekend. What lakes around Fairbault do you suggest? I'd be willing to go farther south if need be. Thanks.

My buddy and I limited out on crappies on Madison last night. Off the end of Church Bar in about 10-15 FOW. Crappie minnows worked great, they didn't touch waxies. I don't know if the bite will be hot this weekend but it sure was last night.

I was thinking about heading to Madison on Saturday. Nice to hear they are still biting out there. Last time they were hitting the smallest chubby darter.

Originally Posted By: Pantastic
I was thinking about heading to Madison on Saturday. Nice to hear they are still biting out there. Last time they were hitting the smallest chubby darter.

Hey Pantastic, are you talking about the #3 Chubby? Can you drive everywhere on the lake? Any springs or anything like that?