• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

1,000 POST MILESTONE!!!*

Technically this is my 1,001st post, but I first posted this in the metro forum and just copied and pasted here. Thought I'd include it here too since I add/receive input just as much from this thread as I do over there. Note the asterisk in the title.

I did it! This is my 1,000th post! The question is...is this an amazing accomplishment or do I just have too much time on my hands? Well either way, I hope in my next 1,000 posts I'm able to give and receive just as many helpful tips as I did in my first 1,000 from all you other FM'ers out there. Good fishing to all!

Hart, here's some advice...a line out of the water will never catch a fish. Hope that helps. grin.gif

Congrats JB on 1000 posts, you dont have as much free time as Northlander and Stfcatfish they really have lots of time on hands to get over 10,000 but posts seem to all have good info \:D