• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

1,000 POST MILESTONE!!!

JBMasterAngler

I did it! This is my 1,000th post! The question is...is this an amazing accomplishment or do I just have too much time on my hands? Well either way, I hope in my next 1,000 posts I'm able to give and receive just as many helpful tips as I did in my first 1,000 from all you other FM'ers out there. Good fishing to all!

I'll say accomplishment. If you had too much time on your hands you'd be fishing more and not typing! Nice work JB.

Got mine last month. It's a mile stone I think. Congrats.

Where are you at in St. Paul? I live by Phalen.

Well, if you think that is a milestone, take a look at some of the people on here that have 10,000+ posts. My god, that is a lot of typing. They musy have wireless internet in their fishing shacks!! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

GE

Sandman, I'm in the midway area just south of lake como. My office is literally 2 minutes away from phalen though.

Is it bad that I worry about not being able to access the forum when I go out of town for fishing trips? Maybe having wireless internet in my shack/boat wouldn't be a bad idea at all. grin.gif

If my luck doesn't pickup during the remainder of the ice season I just might have to do that.

LOL-- now that was funny... Congrats on your 1K, and thank you for all you post on FM!

once you get addicted to this site, you will never get off, just ask us pro staffers, were here way to much.

Congrats! \:\)

I must not say too much... I've been on here about 6 years & I'm only closing in on 600.

Well, Here's one more

Go Fish!

;\)