• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Carl's report 2/16

savageangler

Set up in the middle from 3:30-6:30 pm, pretty slow action, two sunnies, 1 crappie. I wonder how the oxygen level is doing. I know there was an aerator once upon a time on the south side. Do they still run this I wonder? There were a few perms over in that area.

I fished on the opposite side of the lake from the access yesterday (not sure if thats north or south or what).

anyways nine feet of water on a weedline and nothing but two perch. the water seemed very stained.

No idea on the Aerator.

I was out there visiting a hardsider and wet a couple of lines on Saturday.

1 perch 5"

1 crappie 6"

2 sunnies 5"

0 walleyes

and we were set up on a "walleye spot". \:D

Has anyone caught anything with size out of there in the past few years? I always got tons of fish on Carls, small ones that is. Walleyes have always been 1 here and one there.

I caught a 20" walleye out of Carl's on my first ice fishing trip this season - Went back 2 nights later with 2 friends.....Nothing.

i do hear though that there is some nice big eyes in there from a few of my buddies that have caught a few of them