• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Crappie bite in Isle???

Cody Lubeley

yeah it would be kinda a waste to have paid 250$ to put the castle out and only pull one eater out of it...its still fun to stay out there over night nontheless

I was talking to a local who also mentioned that there were crappies in the bay, but you had to look around for them. I've got a wheelhouse in the bay right off the main road and wouldn't mind getting together with a few other FM'ers to do some searching for them devils. I'll be up there this Friday and Saturday. Let me know if you want to give them a shot. I would want to start drilling around 3pm.

I wouldnt mind gettin together either the more people the better chance of finding some, Ill be up there all day friday scouting for the perch extravaganza nad then around 230-30 pm go give it a shot

I've been trying to head up all winter long. I'm hoping to head up this weekend. Broman I'll let you know if I head up Saturday afternoon. If so I will likely have my cousin with me, but that's just one extra person to help search.

I was always told its a relatively small hole to look for. They are suspended. The resort owner always kept a house out there as a distinct spot marker. They tend to be very chatty if you get up there early season before things get crazy.

well im pretty sure ill be out there punchin holes everywhere trying for them if you see a guy in full waterfowl camo come say hey

Originally Posted By: Quetico
If so I will likely have my cousin with me, but that's just one extra person to help search.

Funny, I'll be with my cousin too. If you're looking for me I'll be driving a two tone green Mitsubishi Montero Sport. Our shack is a homemade wheelhouse with steel polebarn siding and a green street sign on it. It's right in Isle bay.

Lubey, hope to see you there too. I'm thinking the same thing. If we get a few people together we might be able to find some crappies.

I have nothing going on friday so if your looking for some people to help search just let me know. If its like the rest of my season we will miss them by a day or 2.

haha no kiddding bites been slow all year this season but yea Friday night from what it sounds like we'll all be out there the more the better

I dont think they have been found yet. I may be able to hit it up with you guys friday after school. I haven't seen the mob of houses out there yet. I have fished before where the mob is and i dont think its the right spot.