• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Almost put my truck in the ditch on the way to contest this morn. and decided to stay home. Roads were pretty rough . Did both contests go on then? Any fish caught?

Yeah, the roads were bad. Wife made a grocery run and said they were rough while the St. Olaf contest was going on. Said it looked they parked a lot of vehicles on the ice to block the wind. Didn't hear about any fish yet. Was busy in the barn today. Maybe hear tomorrow morning during coffee. You know anything about the Beaver Lake contest critterman?

we drilled about 250 holes and most were used about 15 fish caught 1 walleye the rest perch the walleye won. st olaf crappie sunnies and perch i think the crappie won not positive nice turnout at both. perfect weather for them.

Got the lowdown on the St. Olaf contest: 330 holes drilled by club members, all holes used, estimated 200 cars on the ice. Winning fish was a 7 lb. 4 oz. northern, second was a crappie, 3rd a bluegill. Had to confirm the info w/my sources as we didn't want to be telling any fish tales. grin.gif