• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Lusid

Vex Flex Light

Question

Lusid

Anyone know where I can purchase anything similar to the metal flex tube? I know it's a kind of inter locking conduit type metal tube, but I cant pin point a location anywhere.

l-200_flexlight_400px.jpg

Link

10 answers to this question

crappie todd

( Note from admin,please read forum policy before posting again,thank-you.)

Lusid

Good call on the scientific sites... never thought of that one.

I'll look into this matter at work when it counts most. \:\)

walleyewild

Viking Electric might have something similar locally.

kingkobbla

L&M Fleet Supply

Lusid

L&M out of the picture lol

* Grand Rapids

* Hibbing

* Virginia

* Cloquet

* Bemidji

* Park Rapids

* Detroit Lakes

Iceseeker

I just saw some of the lights at GM in St. Cloud on saturday.

Iceseeker

Lusid

I am trying to fabricate my own lights, I figure material costs will be 10bucks.

blueroof

Lusid, if you haven't picked up the flexible material yet, I have a broken lamp that has 5 10" segments of the stainless steel positionable conduit. If you want the broken lamp for the conduit, shoot me an email to the address in my profile.

LB

Lusid

Hey blueroof, got any pictures?

i am interested.

email on the way.

blueroof

I sent pictures over, let me know if they don't make it.

LB