• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I'm making my way to the in-laws cabin on Miltona this weekend. And to keep my sanity while I'm there I'm looking to catch some fish. I do okay there in the summer off the sunken islands, but havn't done much ice fishing there. Where can I find the fish?

They are all located under the ice! If you don't want to be in a crowd, get a map and try some spots. I've heard sketchy reports of late. Lots of water to explore. Good luck, Brent

Personally, I'd start somewhere in the area of Sandy Beach.

And all this time spent on the hard water! You're right, I should try under the ice, they probably taste better too.

our spot is on the west end. we've done okay in about 18-20 feet, but they've been really small. heard some news that it was picking up a bit with nicer fish in other spots (mid-lake maybe? not sure) also heard some nice 'eyes were found as deep as 50'.

good luck.

Found a few in around 32-34 feet on a gradual drop. LOTS of small ones with the occasional nice one. Last time out got a 21 and a 25 that are still swimming...