• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Shamineau

I heard it was REALLY slow. I will be there Thursday-Sunday.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dfricke1010

• Quetico

• Lip_Ripper Guy

• AWH

We'll if you see 3 people fishing out of a Black 16' Lund with 3 people in it come on over and say hi. We'll be fishing Sham or other lakes in the area from Thursday night till Sunday night.

Sat was tough esp with the weather. Sun we were the 3rd boat out at 7:30am. Seems the fish and fishermen were in the warm north bays. Saw 2 muskies.

No 'eyes this weekend. But got plenty of bass while looking for eyes and panfish. Bass were hitting pretty much anything we put in the water. Got one over 4lbs off a private dock.

My only issue was Saturday night we were just starting to fish off a private dock on a tiny cover surrounded by weeds when a group on a pontoon pulled up like they were docking at the dock we were on. They the teenager off the back of the boat missed my bobber with his by about 6". Lets please before more respectful then this.