• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lake Superior charters

Barony

Looking to go to Duluth this June for some fishing on Lake Superior. Are there some Captains/companies that people would recommend for the trip? Just a day trip w/ 4 guys. Thanks.

Hey Barony! my dad took me and my two brothers up there last summer in june and it was a blast! we went out with Hang Loose Charters. it really was a good time. the captain Chet is his name is a real good guy! we ended up with 13 lake trout! you should really look into it.

( Note from Admin,please read forum policy before posting again,Thank-you. )

A couple years ago I chartered Happy Hooker to take some out of town guests out on the big pond. They did a nice job and produced fish all day. Everyone had fish to take home.

If your interested in the islands try Day-O charters. It's a good friend of mine's 36' Trojan and he runs out of Cornucopia. A portion of the price of the Duluth charters and typically twice the weight with great scenery of the Apostle Islands. Ask for Eric to captain if you do.