• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

There will be a contest on February 24th @ the LaPlante landing on Pokeg. It's called " Bottem of the 9th " contest. BMC and myself have talked about this one in the past. Great Tourny with a ton a awesome prizes! You can purchase tickets in advance or the day of the tourny. There is also a raffle ticket that can be purchased to enter you into a drawing that includes $1000.00 , Fish Houses and Augers. The contest last year had between 150 - 200 prizes to raffle off. Tickets can be purchased in advance from any high school and Jv boys baseball player. Largest fish(any species) 1st- $500 , 2nd - $250, 3rd - $100. See ya on the lake and watch your bobber!!!!!

My daughter's and I may see you out there Eric!

Can you buy tickets at the contest, as you know with kid's, I won't know if we are going till the day of the event. LOL

Brian

Yes....You can buy tickets on site. There are also tons, I mean tons of raffle prizes to win. I'll be in the weigh shack all day so hope to see ya....

Eric