• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

did any go out last night

stillfishing

just woundering if any one went out last night, im going out this after noon just woundering were i should start

I was out last night 6-8:30, and I didn't catch anything... not even a bite... and there were only two other trucks out there... Went out friday night as well... no luck.I fished mostly off of a point in 18fow... Good luck!

I never catch any walleyes after about 6. When I go out for eyes at night every one I get I catch between 5 and 6. I always stay out to 7:30 or 8 but don't get any bites. In the morning I get them between 6:30 and 8. I'm no expert but this is what I have noticed when I've been out. Will be heading out early Friday morning.

I was out yesterday from 4:00 pm to 5:45 pm. Absolutely nothing. Tried in 38 fow for about an hour and then tried up in 15 fow on a point. Marked a few fish deep but didn't mark anything in shallow. First time I have been skunked on the river this year. SM

I wouldnt even waste my time out there now,the river is dead.I would start headin up to Mille now.Yup,thats what I would do ;\)

Turk!!!Yea hes a sneeky one.Hes been sworn to uphold the secret location,so I guess Ill see you out there soon grin.gif

Mike,

Ha! Exactly, exactly, he told me you were in the heart of Andersen Bay setting your hook into a bunch of weeds. He put a stick in the whole you were working, I'll look for the stick. Momma, heat up the pan!

Keep catchin'

Turk