• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

auger question

ole matty

Question

i bought mako47 emkiso auger 6 weeks ago n loved it. it havent shown any problem till last wknd. its kept shuttin off when i put it on full throttle and it stopped spinning like it doesnt haveany pressure on ice but when i took it out of ice and try it in air and its spinning. know whats wrong with it?

3 answers to this question

I had the same problem last year with my auger. I drained gas and got fresh gas/oil mix and it ran like a top again. I just ordered some Amsoil but haven't tried it yet. I hear that stuff is great.

Did you check the choke? your auger will still run well with it colsed and no pressure but will not have enough torque if it is closed.

umm myab its gas n oil. the problem start after i refill the gas n oil but not fresh.. wil; try it soon.