• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

AP MVP!

Born2Fish

What else can we expect from this guy? Played a great game. Can't wait to see this guy play again this year. Way to go AP!

Yea, saw the end of it, that dude is awesome. Probably means we only have a couple years to enjoy him before he's gone though. It is MN sports you know.

Originally Posted By: Sandmannd
Probably means we only have a couple years to enjoy him before he's gone though.

I have a feeling that AP is going to be a part of the Viks for a long time. Francise player forsure, and i believe the front office thinks the same. I mean, how can you not, by far in the top three for the best in the game, but on the other hand, it was the first year, lets see what its like next year, and a few from now.

I agree with Bass N Spear, he should be here a long time. I just hope he stays healthy. YOO ADRIAN!!!

Congrats to AP. If he stays healthy he will be our franchise! With AP taking the MVP of this game, Im sure that will help with a little extra national coverage for next year. If the Vikings front office doesnt get a good team to play around him in the next couple years, they are nuts! The Vikings have something real speacial with him, they shouldnt waist it like Detroit did with Barry Sanders.

He's definatetly one of the best if not the best running back in the NFL right now. If he stays healthy he should have a monster season next year.

We need to get a passing game around him so the defense is sitting on run every play. He is something to watch though.

Agreed. With cap room for this past year, cap room projected for the upcoming year, and Wilf claiming he's willing to spend, I could see AP being here for a while. Now just build around him. I remember before the season started ESPN listed 50 players currently in the NFL that would be in the HOF. The only Viking? Peterson. And that was before the Bears or Chargers game. Whoever wrote that must have seen this coming. If he keeps it up, it's possible. Fun to watch anyways.

#1 thing the Vikes need to do this off season is teach AP how to pass block and pick up the blitz. If we can mix up the plays with him on the field and not have the D guessing run whenever he is on the field he will be that more effective.

Originally Posted By: PikeTipper
#1 thing the Vikes need to do this off season is teach AP how to pass block and pick up the blitz. If we can mix up the plays with him on the field and not have the D guessing run whenever he is on the field he will be that more effective.

Very true....

very true as well, all around back, he has a long way to go, but hes young, and wants to learn, and i think time will tell and will help him over the course of the next few years.