• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Zumbro Lake(Carver)

Anyone ever fish this lake in the wintertime?

I drive by it alot, and was curious as to if anyone ever fishes the lake, cause you never see any houses on it.

Sorry, I don't know if I can help ya on this one, But the name made me curious. The only lake Zumbro I'd ever heard of in Minn. is the reservoir down by Oronoco(Towards Rochester(Olmsted County). I went to the MnDNR Lakefinder & that was the only one on there called Lake Zumbro. Have ya got the wrong lake name( the Zumbro I'm talking about has houses on it, so I'm guessing it's maybe the name), or possibly the wrong county name?

I could try & help if it was the one down in the SE Area.

Regardless good luck, I'll check here again to see what you or others post.

\:\)

Only fished it a couple times from shore in the spring and caught some real nice sunfish. Some guy caught a dogfish that was only about a lb shy of the state record when i was there. Ive heard that it can be a quality bass lake also and i did see a few nice largies cruisin when i was there.

Thanks JBMAsterAngler,

I thought it might have been the name.

Good fishing to you all!

\:\)

i was just wondering, becuase i was going to go out and spear it, but never hear anything about it. Thanks for the information