• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Snowmobile Trails???

GoggleEye

I know there is a snowmobile forum, but I wanted to post this here also. Are the snowmobile trails around Mille Lacs rideable right now or are they in rough shape? Thinking about coming up for a day to ride the trails and do a little fishing also. I am bringing my girlfriend with, so I do not want to make the trip up there if the trails are not rideable. She will never be able to fish for the entire day, I need to have another activity for her to break up the day a little. Thanks for any help.

GoggleEye

The trails are in TERRIBLE shape. We had the one good snowfall early and the riding was GREAT for a couple weeks but not any more. But remember you can still ride on the lake which has allot of snow. This weekend is the Arctic Blast so there will be sledes all over the place on the lake.

googleye,

I just got back after being in the cities and it looks like we got az couple inches on snow up here and the ditches look OK and should be good for a day or so.

Alright, thanks a bunch guys. I still may come up and fish for the day, and when my girlfriend gets bored, I'll just take her out for a ride on the sled around the lake. Tight lines and deep snow to ya!

GE