• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Whew, finally, I am getting a chance to head to the "cabin" and do some weekend ice fishing. I haven't been in the area since I closed up the place last November. Anyway, Tim O or Jason, any reports or news on Jessie Lake fishing conditions (craps or eyes)? Tim, did you get any houses out on the lake? Thanks for any updates.

Depending on the weather, we'll probably hit a combo of lakes consisting of Jessie, Bowstring, Cut Foot, and/or our sure thing pannie lake. And of course can't forget the Cannibal Junction for beers and pizza.

Hope all is well with everyone. Woollman

there are no fish in jesse. hehehe. woollman99 we eat at rileys on ocassion, there pizzas any good? i know the beer is. should meet up someday.

Glenn, Riley's pizza is very good---they make their own and we order them quite often. After spending a full long day fishing on hard water (or liquid for that matter), a nice pizza and beers hit the spot. Actually, most of their food is very good whether it be a burger or steaks/chops.

I usually post when I am in the area ice fishing. If it works out when we are "in-town" the same weekend, we can try hooking up on a lake or at the Cannibal.

I have been spending my one day ice fishing adventures on a lake that's closer to home. The crappies are biting very good and it's more convenient. I'm just looking forward to getting back in the area, as it's my second home, aka, north of the stress zone.

Woollman

Wool,got a couple of my houses out on the south end.Lots of small eyes some decent perch and northerns. Crappies have been running small this year.Had better luck on bowstring when you can get them to bite. Was over there last weekend NE access had a huge heave at the bottom.Got hung up and needed a pull(big thanks to straydog!!!!).went off on nw side.

good luck and maybe I will see you out there.

woollmann99, sounds like a plan. noticed your home base is elk river. i work down the road in ramsey off alpine drive. the union hall there.