• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

deerfishin

Anyone been out to elysian or tetonka overnight recently...Anything goin on at either?

deerfishin

i gess not.. im gonna try em both tonite so ill post a report tomorrow

hawkeye43

I spend almost every night on the lake. I have been moving often, need to find where them fish went. There are many nights no one else on the lake.

eyepatrol

How's the ice from east all the way to the west Ken?

deerfishin

Well i went to Elysian last night got my but kicked, completely skunked didnt even mark a fish. Was too tired to go to Tetonka so i stopped at Clear lake on my way home and im glad i did, i set up in 11 fow and ended up getting 8 real nice sunnies and all the small ones i could stand to catch. Not bad for only bout an hour and a half on Clear, next time im gonna just hit Tetonka all night to see what happens.

hawkeye43

Best ice we have had in a long time,20 to 26". There are no heaves by willow point or Best Point, or any where for that part.

I went out again last night all night. I took the portable and went hunting for 3 hours, got a few here and there. I was augering holes in one place when somebodies lake light came on. He yelled out the door" don't you ever sleep" and the light went off. Some people have no sense of humor. whistle.gif

eyepatrol

Heck, I would have said "Don't you?" to him since he's apparently wide awake too! \:D

That's good to hear about the ice. One of these days when I can get a free weekend I'll have to hit it.

Thanks for the info!

fishn4kids

Holy Cow

Basscatcher is back in the house. Where you been hiding? Welcome back man.

Duane

hawkeye43

Basscatcher, you come down you can have the key to my house, to use. I can't promise any thing, but a good time.

eyepatrol

Can't say where I've been....can only say I'm not 6 feet under.....YET! \:Dgrin.gif;\)

But thanks f4k! I've been keepin' an eye on things around here.....sounds like your daughter is still keepin' to her dad's "wet foot" traditions? ;\)grin.gif

eyepatrol

Key to your house Ken? That's dangerous! Hide the hopps! \:D

I suspect I'll be on the lake in a couple weeks from now. Busy 'till then. Come spring & summer I'll be there a "few" times too. ;\)

fishn4kids

Yeah, but the only thing is, it's the younger one that got wet this time. Like T.O. said, it must run in the family. grin.gif

Duane

eyepatrol

Same one that went overboard on Madison that one evening? blush.gif

fishn4kids

Nope, that was the older one on open water. The youngest one

found the ice hole.

Duane

Team Otter

Ken,

You should have came with. Perhaps the photos I send will make you feel like you were with. Ha!

You'll have company by this afternoon.

hawkeye43

Ya, I pushed snow up to the house for him. Wait until you hear how lost I got in that little white out on a lake that I should know better then my own yard. blush.gifwhistle.gif I had more fun watching my little girl learning how to use elbows in basketball.Dave's girl likes to flip them over to get the ball, their learning. \:Dgrin.gif

Team Otter

Bill Laimbeer...