• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Multiple Day Fish Cleaning Question

Rhino__14

Settle down Ice Ranger. Do you honestly think he is serious and goes out and does this? If I thought he did I would trash on him too, but why would he post it on here if he did? He is obviously kidding and trying to stir things up a bit, which he did quite nicely by the looks of it!

Some people need to learn that not everything they read on the internet is the truth.

Originally Posted By: brady_d
Settle down Ice Ranger. Do you honestly think he is serious and goes out and does this? If I thought he did I would trash on him too, but why would he post it on here if he did? He is obviously kidding and trying to stir things up a bit, which he did quite nicely by the looks of it!

Some people need to learn that not everything they read on the internet is the truth.

Some people need to learn when and how to tell a joke then. That's plainly a bad sense of humor.

I dont think for one minute he was kidding. I am willing to bet he has done that before. He is a contributor of all the fish washing to shore in the spring.

Originally Posted By: brady_d

cry.gif Noooo . . . saaayyy it ain't so. Brady you big bully; bursting the childhood innocence of internet naievete.

What's next? Ya gonna drop some bombshell regarding Santa, Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy ?