• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

doughnut03

Hey guys, I don't get out much with work being hectic, and the last few times out have been very slow, if not unproductive at all. Was curious if anyone has had any luck in the Mankato Area? I'm not looking for your hot spots, just an idea on which lakes they still may be biting (panfish). I'm heading out tomorrow evening and just looking for a quick point in the right direction. Thanks all!!

Scott K

Try Duck Lake. Not the biggest ones coming out of there, but they will keep you busy.

Team Otter

German.

jakemcarroll

I have to second Duck Lake, not much for size but the bite has always been there when I have been. Jigging with a shrimpo or a small silver and red pimple tipped with waxies or gulp has produced everytime, best of luck!

charlie1959

Fished Duck today 24feet 6 hours my son and i 20 crappies 15 sunnies green flutter jig small minnows.11-5pm also tip ups with shiners/suckers no flags,i dont know if its a pike lake,just started fishin it this winter,we might be to deep for pike.

doughnut03

Haha, I appreciate the info! The last few times out have been to Duck and has been a real success- hardest part is keeping at least 1 line down when schools are moving through (both lines have a bite at the same time- a guy can lose his rod that way!)

BezD40

I was out there a couple of weeks ago and caught a couple of nice pike.

doughnut03

Anyone heard anything about Crystal? I guess that's where we may be heading (If you'd rather e-mail me as to not ruin a good thing going, I promise not to forward anything that I don't find out myself... doughnut@hickorytech.net)