• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Fishtrap House stolen

Wierd! My neighbor has an old brown aluminum sided and framed ice house. He had it put on a crank down frame a few years back.

Recently, he has taken to "wintering" in Arizona. I asked to buy it from him repeatedly. He elected not to sell it to me, but has instead loaned it to some of his buddies up there. One of them (unwisely, in my opinion) left this little brown 6X8 out on the ice by Birch Acres, where it was stolen; or rather, most of it was stolen. They left the only thing good about the house. The WHEELS (and possibly, the frame, I still have to check on that)! The doors and windows were leaky and wouldn't keep out the wind. And strangly, the locals are already calling asking about the wheels, but I'm taking that. So yeah, it's nice that you can't leave a cheap old shelter on the ice.

Post here if you hear something.