• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hakstol suspended two games

IFallsRon

Robbie Bina, T.J. Oshie and Jonathan Toews apologized via press release for their roles in last February’s Judy’s Tavern affair. Joe Finley – all 6-foot-7 and 245 pounds of him – had to write an apology after hacking Wisconsin mascot Bucky Badger across the shins with a stick last November. And just this weekend, Sioux coach Dave Hakstol circulated a written apology after being caught on television flipping the middle digit of his right hand at official Don Adams during UND’s heated contest at Minnesota on Saturday.

PURE CLASS RIGHT HERE. PATHETIC

And the Blarney boys at the U are doing that school proud.

College kids will make mistakes. I would be writing for weeks if I had to apologize for all the stupid stuff that I have done. Maybe we should all have coaches that make us own up to our mistakes when we act like richards.

Hey Red, missed seeing you out last night. There was almost some diaper changing going on last night with some ex-friends of yours. Should have been there, you would have gotten a laugh!

Goons

Does this look familiar???

Kaip, Bina, Finley, Genoway make me want to vomit.

After u watch the video, notice the other videos that UND is always involved.

Boys will be boys...... grin.gif

I must admit my favorite was when one of the NoDaks players busted his teamate out of the squad car......classic!

Quote:
After u watch the video, notice the other videos that UND is always involved.

Thats what I love about the Sioux!!! They'll drop their gloves when they can, they'll score when they can and get a win out of it when it happens. The NHL does it. GO SIOUX!

PierBridge- Finley did not open the door on the squad car to bust the players out at the Bar.. He was just talking to them..No one eevn attempted to get out. Not saying what he did was right.

So much for not having Hakstol behind the bench. I think the Sioux looked really good in all but the second period on Friday.

Actually the Sue looked horrible Friday I'm sure Hakstool reamed the arse's before Satudays game .

Originally Posted By: PierBridge
Actually the Sue looked horrible Friday I'm sure Hakstool reamed the arse's before Satudays game .

Horrible enough for another victory, and a 4 point weekend against a tough Denver team. Gelling at the right time, no matter who is calling the shots behind the bench!!!!

Go Sioux!!

Originally Posted By: backstrap
The Sioux still won on Friday I do remind you. How did the Rodents do against Denver recently???

Yes the Sue won Friday but they didn't play very good.

Quote from Hackstool!

"Friday was nightmare I'm not sure we can get away with playing 1 bad game a weekend in playoffs our defense has to tighten up and not make the big mistakes we have been making early on in Games"

Carry on children.........My dad "gopher dad" is tougher then your dad "sue dad" and has more recent NCAA and WCHA "both regular season and playoff" Titles than your dad also.

grin.gif

Recent? It's strange that you feel the need to use such a qualifying term. If I were to use a qualifier I might say something like;

"The Sioux have more titles than the Gophers, Period."

Originally Posted By: yakfisher
Recent? It's strange that you feel the need to use such a qualifying term. If I were to use a qualifier I might say something like;

"The Sioux have more titles than the Gophers, Period."

Stop living in the past!

True story!

My Uncle "wolverine" said to tell both of the gopher and sue fans that we "MICHIGAN" have more Hockey National Titles than the both of your overrated teams.

I then said to him "uncle wolv" stop living in the past old man and his answer was...... "not only do we have the defending National Hockey champions in our conference we "MICH" are the #1 team in the Nation and we "MICH" have the same amount "2" of Hockey National championships the Gophers or Sue have in the last 12 years"

He's a Lawyer so I quit arguing after that! crazy.gif

Originally Posted By: PierBridge
I was over the Gophers season before it started a rocket science course wasn't needed to determine the Gophers were going nowhere this year.

I predicted in these forums that the Gophers would not Finnish in the top 4 of the conference and an NCCA bid for the Gophers was a pipe dream......So I don't need a hug!

Actually it seems a few of the ND posters are the ones whining and taking this a little to seriusly.....get over it the Gophers have more recent NCAA's titles "2" and Conference championships then the Sue.

Deal with it!.... grin.gif

Seems as though the Chokers are staring down an 8 or worse finish, no where near the 4 you predicted. But recently they did win the Final Five... but then they lost to the Sioux when it counted. Maybe you do need a hug after all.

Quote:
no where near the 4 you predicted.

You sure make my job easy...LOL

Ummmm.... I said the Gophers WOULD NOT finish in the top 4 of the conference.

Yes the Sue ended our season as theirs was ended without a NCAA title....so the drought continues for the Sue!

I was up there last weekend, didn't realize they changed the name. WOW you're really funny. Should be a comedian.