• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Sarah on Fri

Boilerguy and Ms boilerguy

Powerstroke

Team Otter

etc.

I'll be on Sarah Fri 15th and I am planning on camping out on the ice.

I'm pretty sure the boilerguy duo will be there, so anyone else wanting to go after those monster crappies and perch come on over.

Be prepared for a lot of activity on the ice; there is a fishing derby out there on Saturday.

thanks TO - I have to leave Sat early, so will hopefully miss most of it. If boilerguy knows more about it maybe we'll hit a different lake confused.gif

TO - where you out there last weeekend? how was it?

Fished 3 different bodies of water. Details can be found by reading my report titled "A Super Report".

update from my bad - down there on Fri the 15th - NOT this weekend. And any lake will do \:D

Doubt that Friday will work for me, but the weekend and I think I have that Monday off.... woooooohoooooo!!!!

sincerly,

CCFC

It's a couple of weeks away, but we need to ask ourselves, "What do we want?"

Options:

Perch and walleye, maybe a crappie or 2.

Crappies and some scattered walleye.

Snot rockets.

So far it's 3 different lakes for 3 different scenarios. I'll keep yas posted. A lot can change in a week and a half.

my vote would be # 2 - crappies with scattered eyes.

but I'll go anywhere my SW minnesota guide "boilerdude" tells me is the best place to be at that time. crazy.gif

We just need to make sure he is not being guided by the Ribbon!!!! I am fishing in a tournament this weekend and will get some info on some other area's as well. Same area, just different lakes. I will get some more info on the lake we hit last weekend too, talked to two guys in a different area on that lake who were blending the mix of eyes and crappies. So, we should have some good information anyways.

Tami, and Jamison, we may turn you two into flat mudhole lovers pretty soon. Tami, I may pull my new perm out there this week if I am gonna be there, might be a good place for you to catch some zzzzzzz's.

Originally Posted By: muc33
We just need to make sure he is not being guided by the Ribbon!!!! I am fishing in a tournament this weekend and will get some info on some other area's as well. Same area, just different lakes. I will get some more info on the lake we hit last weekend too, talked to two guys in a different area on that lake who were blending the mix of eyes and crappies. So, we should have some good information anyways.

Tami, and Jamison, we may turn you two into flat mudhole lovers pretty soon. Tami, I may pull my new perm out there this week if I am gonna be there, might be a good place for you to catch some zzzzzzz's.

Thanks for the offer muc33, but I'm eager to try out camping in the toy trailer. I'm figuring out some modifications to use it as a toy hauler/camper, and want to see if a few of my ideas will work. But if they don't I may be knocking on yours or Erics door. \:o

As far as what lake, you guys know the area so I'm open to what ever you guys figure out.

I'm interested in seeing your set up. My brother in law has a trailer we haul snowmobiles and dirt bikes in, and camp in also. If it's as cool as your wheeler/fishing rig it's gotta be cool.

Just in case, I'll bring my big buddy heater along. I have a spare fold out army cot in the fish house, also.

Well I planned on just having the house out there, I won't be able to stay. Gotta make runs back to the hospital and such, so If I bring it, it will be able to be used by anyone, without my fumes to polute it!

Head Count for Sarah On Fri the 15th

- Tami - yes

- Trick - yes

- boilerguy and wife - yes

-

-

-

Skinny, If we're on Sarah we'll prolly be on the East side.

I just got back from Mille Lacs and drove past Sarah. There are about a million fish houses where mine was set up for the get together last month. Shetek may be a better option. Just a thought.

Reelemin, I won't be able to make it Friday until after work. Shoot me an e-mail with your cell # so I can get in touch with you.

East side? are you trying to avoid the crowd? From what I seen while we were there It may be a better option depending on if you wanted crappies or perch.

That's exactially what I'm saying dude. That west side is PACKED with fish houses. The east side looks pretty good to me.