• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

relocating to Detroit Lakes area

Hey everybody, I could use some info. I am being relocated to the Detroit Lakes area from the Twin Cities by my employer. I am looking for possible houses to rent for $500 or less, the names of the cable co's, elec co's, internet providers, etc. I am a single female adult, no kids, no pets(living w/me), no ties. Love to hunt grouse/deer and love to fish walleye/musky, have 16ft fishing boat(stored in Bemidji) - oh, 46 yoa if it matters, need a local workout place too, not one of those fluffy places full of skinny people either. Anyone willing to give out some info? I do show horses (Norwegian Fjords only!) they are boarded near Buffalo. Any help appreciated, I need to move by the end of the month! Thanks!

Welcome to DL, if you have any questions Deadhead may leave unanswered, shoot me an email and I'll tell you what I know.