• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

any fm get togethers in anoka county?or at least by it?

i posted a question similar to this a week ago and recieved no responses. i have never been to a get together, but i would like to start going as i will have my license in 2 weeks. by the way are there as many get togethers in the summer as on the hardwater?

• 3 weeks later...

I live in fridley and am game for a get together. Maybe somebody should make a post about it to get the ball rolling

Yea yea, thanks for pointing out I'm a schmuck Wade. It is in Chisago. Sheesh, one little mistake. Guess I'll have to outfish ya this weekend. Course since we are heading out together we'll be lucky to catch any.

i crossed a lake tonight out coon hunting, I would reccomend bringing a shovel, there was at least 10-12 inches out there. this was on bone lake. Would it be weird if me and chevtrev showed up for the fish if we dont have kids and all?

Originally Posted By: Dckasten
Would it be weird if me and chevtrev showed up for the fish if we dont have kids and all?

That wouldn't be weird at all, IMO. A) I'm sure there would be extra kids of fellow FMers that you could help out and B) you can meet other adult FMers and enjoy a little fishin'. Go for it!