• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I have noticed a lot of vehicles out on the bay the past week. Some even towing trailers with snowmobiles or wheelers behind them. This always puzzles me.

Anyhow this is just a heads up to be careful when driving out on the bay. Also stay clear of other parked vehicles and houses. There are no secret spots out there so spread out.

Also I wouldnt drive past the blue tower towards the high bridge. That area over by the bridge was open water only a week ago.

Be careful and live to fish another day everyone.

Oh and there are still some fish in the bay but its slower than a couple weeks ago when it was pretty good.

Thanks for the tips and the heads up Steve. I know personally, I don't drive my truck on the ice much anymore now that I have a wheeler, a shelter and a heater.