• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

small area lakes?

Not lakes that we have fished, nor have I seen any surveys for them, sorry. But it's always fun to explore new lakes, so good luck to you!

drake has anyone been out on that lake i know the name but dont wanna say it fishing crappies just se of town

• 2 weeks later...

I just deleted the first post because i didnt want to ruffle any feathers with the lake names and i suppose ill do the same with this one if i dont get a reply but has anyone fished gull in the winter the one connected to the turtle river or do the fish all move out of there in the winter thinking about trying one or all of these lakes this weekend

I think you are thinking of a differant gull lake im talking the little 100 acre gull lake