• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey was wondering how it was doing for Crappie and Sunnies. More than likely its still keepin up pretty darn good.

Game haven is WR-4 according to the dnr and and it is the puddle in the middle map.png

MEN LOVE MAPS

ike

i have never taken the tape to it but it is indeed a hike. i am actually a big fan of the hike it takes to get out there. I think it helps keep the crowds down and makes it a better fishery.

Acutally there is a parking area on 45th street. If you go in from county 1 you are going in through the boy scout camp, if I remember correctly. Which is why it has another nickname, Boyscout camp res. I have made the trip twice open water, and I didn't have very good luck out there, so I have been really hesitant to drag a bunch of ice fishing gear out there.

if a guy gets a nice sunny day, i think it would be worth the hike with a couple buckets. definitely not a shak trip. i've only been out there once, open water, hammered the sunnies and bass, one 5lb largie

anyone been out there lately thinking of going out there later this morning, never been there before how long is the walk and ios the trail packed down or do i have to trudge though the snow thanks