• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Does anyone out there have any older Martin MG-72 fly reels they would be willing to sell? If so please shoot me an e-mail.

Thanks

Bob

Good luck in this case. I Know they are out there but they know somebody who knows somebody who knows what they can get for them. The new ones wouldn't be so junkie if they would of added a couple of parts.

I know they are tough to find, I have four of them, I'm looking for a buddy of mine, and my bro. They have both burned out a couple of the "new" ones. They are junk!!! Made in Japan. They would be willing to pay them.

I had the same problem a few years ago - wanted one for steelhead fishing. Found one on a website with a guy that basically did work out of his garage. He looked for this kind of stuff at off the beaten path places all over north america. For the life of me I can't remember the site. I did a google using martin-72 fly reels and came up with some hits - not the same place, however. Good luck!

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

bdog, we can't allow wanted ads in the general forum.

Hope an internet search gets you a few reels.

Good Luck.