• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anyone heard much lately how the bite is doing on this lake, my grandparents live on the lake, so i get to fish it alot in the winter but that last 2 trips i made there were not very productive lucky to get a couple eyes..

I don't have all that much info as I haven't been up for awhile but did talk with friends that live on the lake and they've been getting a couple out on some mid lake humps but they run on the small side. Sounds rather slow going to me.

I've heard the same thing as "wavewacker" With the cold snaps going through it has really slowed fishing! If you tried early in the morning or later at night you might be able to get a couple small ones just for the fun of catching fish!

• 5 weeks later...

Was out this weekend and got a few smaller eyes, no gills though after a day of searching... Anyone else have any luck?

Was on Ida weekend before last as front was moving in. We had to move around a lot but we finally found the gills. We were sight fishing in 6-7 ft. and the water was crystal-clear.

Corey: Any problems with travel on the lake? thinking of heading up next weekend. My dad had a cabin on the lake for over 30 years, definitely a great lake for many species. Bill

i have a cabin and the last 3 weekends me and 4 friends have caught are limit on sunnies 7-10 inches nice gills really nice and at night moved a little deeper and caught some smaller crappies but about ever 3rd one was over 9 inches kept about twenty a night

btruck the north acces was pretty drifted over and we got stuck trying to go out with trucks but made it just fine with are wheelers

the sunnies are a really hard to get the big ones without a camera to many little ones down there

Thanks Panfishfinder. Something came up didn't make it last weekend. Hopefully this next week though. We would run the wheelers rather than drive. Bill