• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Great weekend

rcook72

I have to Thank Jerry from Battle River Lodge. We rented 2 sleepers from him for the weekend and he went out of his way to accomidate us a couple of times and checked on us numerous times to see if we needed anything else. Great Guy. As far as the fish we caught 2 pig northerns that went on a rampage pulling down 2 rods and 2 rattle reels on one side of the house 10lb fish but had about a 2-3lb pout in his stomach with the tail still in his mouth, crazy that he would still be going after those lines but he did. The other big boy was outside on a tip up that we had caught a perch and the northern tagged it released the perch once we got him on the ice. caught another 6 perch, 1 15" crappie, 60 walleye. Had a great time thanks again Jerry.

Jerry says "thank you". You were all great guys to work with!

He also asked if you could email the pictures that you have...especially of the notherns (hey, must have been exciting for a bit there!!). You can email them to [email protected] We'd appreciate it! Glad you were some of the lucky one's to catch fish or should I say the "skilled one's"? ;\)

How is Jerry holding up over there

, burning the candle at there ends maybe we can meet down at the deer shack and have a windsor with Steve K.

Deer shack? Thought this was a fishin' forum!!! \:\/ Not sure if Jerry knows whether he's coming or going at times....what's new?!! So now I know where he goes when he heads south!! Deer shack huh?