• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

On the Trail Part 3

shaky legs2

So Kelly, Have you given serious thought to writing a book about the crappie boom?? I think there would be a lot of fishermen and women who would be very interested to read about your experiences from that period. I know that from talking to you one night in the West Wind several years ago you have many stories that would be interesting for us to hear. You have so much background on the lake going back 3 generations that I think it would be a best seller.

Can someone please tell me where I can get the book "On The Trail" I have looked for it a little online but had no luck.

Dan

No, no plans on writting a book. Not nearly enough patience or memory anymore. The funny part is that when Uncle Bud first submitted "On the Trail" to a publisher it was rejected for having too much "fiction". grin.gif

dmengle, North Country Food and Fuel on the south side of Waskish carries "On the Trail".