• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Generators ??? HA HA!!!!!!!

While I'm on the wiring subjects, what size of a generator do you think a person would need. Let's say I did want to put a tv in there on occasion, All I'd plan on running really is the two light bulbs in there, there are some electric burners, and the little florescent lights on each hole that are to be plugged in, and of course the tv. Never bought a generator, what size is big enough and not an overkill, although I'm sure that a little more is better than not enough. Thanks again fellas

What did you say I can't hear you!!!!!!! HAHA Yeah I know that makes a difference though.

I would think a 2000 watt would be great plenty. I have a 1250 watt and it runs lites 2 at 40watts each and a combo tvdvd player, plus a battery charger for the batteries i use during prime time fishing.