• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lakers! Lakers! and More Lakers! B-Side Bash Report!

Quote:
Porter I think my 1.4 MPH 8 pin kick was right up there as well!

I think I'm taking that trick to "moonlight bowling" this Saturday! I don't think you put a patent on it yet, did you? grin.gif

ok where are the fish biting i have been up there twice now and only a caught a smelt both times i went

Well, you certainly don't catch lakers every single time you go out fishing!!!! That is what drives trout fisherman insane!!!! You have to put some good quality time in and know that there is a really good chance you will sit there all day and get totally skunked. All you can do is keep trying.

Justin

Burntside is my home lake, and lakers are my home fish. Six years I've been hitting Bside for them, winter and summer, and the last two times I've gone out I got skunked.

Just keep trying!

Laker fishing is somewhat comparable to musky fishing being the fish of 10,000 casts. Lakers are the fish of 10,000 jigs, but when you get a chaser/biter, they are fun.

Speaking of which, Mr Foss, I don't want to save up a whole bunch of skunks to hit the lottery ONE day! crazy.gifgrin.gif

I'm more of a budget and allowance kind of guy with a performance bonus thrown in every once in while.... ;\)

I know, kinda contradicts my other post about being laid off but emotions are all over the place as a syptom of being bitten by the laker bug. sick.gif

I'm a few years away from getting that lake trout U degree though so I'll be patient.

Well, Tracy, you know where my e-mail address is. Use it when you just can't stand being that far from lakers. grin.gifgrin.gif

GREAT PICS guys! Thanks for everything Steve I had a great time as usual! and 3 fish didn't hurt any