• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Big Weekend

Bryce

Welcome varmit! You obviously have good taste in hockey! I agree with everything said! If these whiners don't like their hockey rough they could always tune in and watch Tubby and the boys!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• backstrap

• Team Otter

• DEADhead

• PierBridge

Originally Posted By: varmithtr
Woog had to sit out a game a few years back for the finger, which I didn't agree with even then.

And lets not forget the greatest rodent apologist of them all, Jeff "Puffy" Dubay was suspended last year from FSN for comments made about WCHA referee Todd Anderson. People get heated, it happens in sports.

Rodent fans sure must be happy that Hakstol gave Adam the finger. If that didn't happen all they would have to talk about would be Wheeler costing them a PP in overtime and a chance at a W, and the fact that the Sioux again took care of business in Minnesota.

Amen varmit! Last time I played, hockey was a contact sport. I suppose the feminist liberals want to change that on us too. So all their nice, sweet little boys can play.

Go Sioux!

Originally Posted By: wallmounter
 Originally Posted By: varmithtr
Woog had to sit out a game a few years back for the finger, which I didn't agree with even then.

As stated above all the North Dakota fans do is post the facts....LOL.

Woog wasn't suspended for giving the finger on National TV he gave the referee's the choke sign......

Carry on with the Facts boys.... grin.gif

Quote out of the following article in the Grand Forks Herald, published Feb 4th, 2008.

"Acting co-athletic directors Betty Ralston and Steve Brekke determined the disciplinary action independent of the Western Collegiate Hockey Association.

League commissioner Bruce McLeod said he supports the school’s decision. The WCHA publicly reprimanded Hakstol for the incident, and McLeod said there will be no further penalties from the league.

“We’re satisfied with the action taken by UND, and that’s the end of it,” said McLeod, who suspended former Minnesota coach Doug Woog one game for giving the same gesture during the 1996 WCHA Final Five."

Entire article: http://www.grandforksherald.com/articles/index.cfm?id=66134&section=News

Just the facts.

This is what hockey is all about. As you can see it has everyone wound up. Just feel the excitement. What tell they play again in the WCHA final five. This is just like the old days when the Stars and Blackhawks would go at it. Just remember that your Sioux will be sitting in the 6th spot next year. By the way didn't Bina graduate like 3 years ago?