• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

16 Mile...or any hot reef off Babler's Road

I have my house up there on shore. I was wondering if a guy still can get off the main road with a wheel house?? Would anybody be available to plow a road to where I would want to go?? I would like to get away from everybody else, but if I get a road plowed I bet the weekend traffic would lock on me.... Any info would be great.. Thanks

I think if you can get off the main road you can move around pretty good but plowing a road will deffinately turn you into a magnet for other houses. two weeks ago I ran around long point where ever I wanted to go an I dont think there was any more snow addition up there. Even if you just take off on your own on one of the reefs your tracks will attract others also. Not much you can do about it. Boar

when zipple bay plows a road for me its only about 100yrds ppl do not go on it cause they know its a road for a fish house.

mnhunter.... I have a hard time believing that... I have fished alot over at Zipple and people herd... Its not there, its everywhere... How has fishing been at Zipple??? Anybody here how fishing is at 16???

they been catching them out deep.so im going to try that this weekend.honestly i have never had 1 person come and use my road to fish.tome it seems they knowe not to come and use the road.

yes im headed up there saturday mornin till monday night.they dont have the nothern tourney till the bay is open.

King, Z-bays ice-out Pike tourney is usually held the last weekend in April.

fiskyknut

Speaking of tournys im fixin on headn over to L Bronson this weeknend. Gettn warmed up for the big Springsteel event.