• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

i realize this has nothing to do with fishing but has to do with fun and that is what we are all about. Looking to take some students sledding and wondering what the good hills around town are? Can you still sled at Eastwood. Looking for ones more in The se roch area but will travel thanks for your help

ike

I know there is a pretty big one over in the manor area past the golf dome. I can't think of the exact location right now, maybe someone can help.

Now that I look at google maps I'm pretty sure thats its judd park on 3rd street NW right of 22.

Eastwood has been toast ever since the subdivision got put in. Too bad cause that was an awesome hill for sledding. I've never been to the one Pointer Pride mentioned, but have heard good things about it. Another option, if you don't mind paying is Ironwood Springs in Stewartville. They offer tubing, but it costs $11 for 2 hours.

Judd park in CC Manor. Go down second street, cross west circle. Take a right at the gas station (36 ave). Left at the stop sign (3rd st) on your left

Thanks a bunch i will check it out. Now if we could just get it to not be frostbit cold out. i could do it up. ike