• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
eyecrazy

minnie bell

eyecrazy

Has any one been out there just wondering if the eyes were bitting or if some sunfish were

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• leech~~
      Funny and it worked.  Say, how did you get out without Mommy and the kids? 
    • leech~~
      Welcome, Better Then Work!   Hope you and your Dad hit it hard up there, time with family is what life is all about. Make sure to post a report in the Rainy Lake thread. We want to see pictures too!  
    • mrpike1973
      Went up this morning. Taking the boat out in the morning on the 22 access I wont get out to far but it can be great for cats where the ice is.  lots of dead matter etc. we will see.
    • IceHawk
      Snow is definitely going down things are looking up! B season should be really good saw 3 strutter Toms this afternoon comeing home from fishing. 
    • IceHawk
      My opinion no. Nest maybe but time will tell. 
    • IceHawk
      Don I'm surprised as how much the river sections are opening up. Checked from the 71 bridge towards Cold Spring and there's actually a bunch of open sections. Noticed the honey hole area, in the rivers mouth entering cedar island is really going quick also. Definitely looking better for a possible ice out on the lakes on the chain. Time will tell  
    • Horseshoe_Don
      went out tonight and found between 24 to 28 inches of ice away from the current areas.    The river is now poking into shoe about 100 yards.   Don
    • eyeguy 54
      Put my sunscreen on at 7 a.m. and still got a little redder... LOL  
    • IceHawk
      Great Time today! We didn't put the slam to them  but boy did I enjoy the day. I know I did a lot  more relaxing and jaw jacking today then fishing LOL! But after as many days as I have spent on the ice my  thought process lately has been been there done that this winter,   so really didn't go at it to hard.   My Ice season is comeing to a end and today I was alright with that.  It was a day of laughs, great eats and some serious relaxation among a great group of guys. I know I wish I would of put some sunscreen on the face wow Hot tomato LOl! Bet Joe is hurting also he looked a little pink mid day. Thanks Royce, Rick G , Joe and his father for the good times., we have  done a few of these mini get togehter's this winter and I believe our friendships have grown stronger everytime we share the ice together.  Looking forward to possibly another outing if not open water is just around the corner 
    • imhatz
      hmm good to know...i am still waiting on info for crane...thanks