• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
BobMac

Rebecca not a waste of time

BobMac

Checked out Rebecca in Rockford. Not a waste of time. Caught limit on crappies. We did throw alot of small ones back though. Their thick in there.

fishersofmen

Yea their thick....at 6-7". Be honest Bobmac, not one single fish you kept was even 9" long....come on tell the truth??

BobMac

Yup your right not a one,

fishersofmen

Thank you. In other words its a waste of time!!

BobMac

Nope. I caught decent edible fish. I'm not out to catch record fish. I'm happy with the keepers. Not everybody is a pro fisherman like you.

fishersofmen

True not everyone is a pro like me....but most guys don't consider 7" crappies decent edible fish is all im saying. Anyway its cool we get this post all to ourselves!

gemNeyeJoe

fishersofmen is far from a pro.... haha. But yes, as he stated, 7 and 8 inch crappies aren't going in my bucket. Whether they're thick or not, it's not worth my time filletin them up. 9" are good eaters, but I still don't like keepin' those, 10" plus is ideal

fishersofmen

GemNeye im gonna pin you down and make you say "fishersofmen is a pro"........Lol

bassislife

A crappie under 9" never goes in my pail. You hardly get any meat on anything under that anyway...throw em' back and let them grow's what I say.

BobMac

well I neber said they were all small.In fact the majority were 8" or better. I don't fish with slanted eyes

Kyle Sandberg

Come on guys, thats enough. I know fisherman don't always tell the truth, and thats fine. If he kept those crappies, good job on catching them. Ask yourself this question. Would you have rahtered've had him keep 10 12" crappies or 10 8" crappies. Ponder that.

Bob, I'm glad you were able to get on top of fish. Let people think there are small guys in there and keep the lake to your self.

eyebjim

K-dawg, thank you for posting what I was thinking. As long as a guy gets on some fish and gets a good meal out of it so be it.

fishersofmen

Sounds like Kdawg and eyebjim are meeting up over at rebecca right now........Not. grin.gif