• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

WHITE BEAR LAKE???

joeyquicksand*

small sunnies, dinky perch... thats all i get on the white bear. I'm sure there are some ol'guys just laughing in their computer chair when they are reading how poorly we are doing. maybe i'll go back today.

been out there for two weeks in a row bunch of nice crappies in shallow water...from 10 fow

I was wondering if they could be found shallower. It seems everyone I know goes deeper if they can't find them. Were you the guy I saw sitting in st. germains bay.

Originally Posted By: Mr_Lunker
been out there for two weeks in a row bunch of nice crappies in shallow water...from 10 fow

what part of the lake? i saw some small ones in about 10-12 fow by the maintou island access. should i go shallower? there are tons of small gills in that area as well, but they havnt been biting for some reason.

I was out there tuesday night. I drive a Silver Toyota tacoma, But like I said it shut down so I don't know where they went

I was out by the VFW last night deep and shallow got a few shallow. but not really worth the trip. Heading for bald eagle tonight

I liked seeing this report.....i just got off the phone with two of my buddies about fishing for crappies tonight. I have had such bad fishing on the WBL this season...but the only positive thing i keep hearing over and over is nice crappies by the VFW...so that is where we are going to try.....and then I get on here and you are talking about the VFW. Isn't 16-18 FOW about as deep as it gets around there? Appreciate the info though...will be on 10 FOW tonight!

me too, looks like ill be out there tommorow around noon.

come say hi, ill be out there by my green f-150

Any one been out latly? I was thinking of heading out of Ramsey tonight just wondering about any action, depths, weather, or tips.

Hows the panfishing on WBL? Where to target some decent sunnies in the day? I'm not familiar with the lake, but have caught a fair share of decent gills in the summer. Woould like to venture out sometime soon. Given up on walleye for the season, almost over anyways. I just cannot catch em this year.

Was out on sat. caught one unbelievably small rock bass and a northern. otherwise still really slow. Iwas off of the island.

Didn't make it out went to Owasso and man are the fish small in that lake too. I am hoping to get out close to the end of Feb for some late year fishing, last year I did alright out there around the end of Feb early March.