• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

West Side.

dws

was out by shermans yesterday, not much going on, saw a fair number of nice looking walleyes, caught a few perch, and saw one massive muskie. everything just seemed like it was cruising through not interested in eating. maybe others did better?

nope, spent thursday night to sun morning on garrison reef. a few nice perch, lots of nice walleyes on camera, looking, not taking. still nice to be out!!

Ryan_V You said you were out on shermans, How did you get out there resort or public? any plowed roads? what part of shermans not looking for depths but areas like the cut , finger or the twenty footer? I would appreicate any info because I want to head up with the perm and that is one of my top five spots on the lake but last year it was dissapointing to me. Thanks for any info!

I was on Garrison Reef, I have my perm out of Garrison Sports, so I go from there. As far as travel with a wheel house, I think that you should be able to get to shermans without a problem. call Terry's or Twin Pines to see if they have roads out there. fishing on the pond is very, very slow this year. still fun to be there though!!!

i know terrys has a road out to sherman if im not mistaken there might be 2? I was out on 7mile on thursday. Not a bite all night into the morning. Luckly for me there was a group having a bachelor party. The bottle bass were bitin pretty good that night!