• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Zercom ColorPoint in great condition. Just bought a new battery w/ charger($25) a week ago and a transducer($50) at the beginning of the season. Have fished with it all winter, but I have upgraded and want to pass it on! $175

Pictures can be sent upon request.

This flasher has great power and target seperation. Three color ID. It will show you firmness of bottom and weeds, it just takes a little nack to reading, but if your use to reading a flasher you will be in good shape. It also comes with carrying case and charger.

Is this thing still for sale?

does it have any issues finding smaller baits at deeper depths. I have a CW classic and it looses a smaller bait after about 20 feet.I am also wondering if you put a floating self leveling transducer on it. I am very interested if it doesn't have the same issue and the price is right.

still for sale!

mike-pics were sent, the unit is roughly 4yrs old

-no it doesn't have the floater on it like the vexilars. you just need to hang it in the water past the bottom of the ice using its arm bar, so it's self leveling in that fact-it's exactly like the a Marcum

-finding smaller lures-it depends on what kind of smaller lure you use. If using a smaller horizontal jig, and you should be fine, no matter how small. when you use a smaller vertical jig, it can be hard to pick up, but my brand new MarCum LX3 has that same issue...

I also have the same unit and I love it!! Only two minor drawbacks though. 1) It is a little more noisey than Vex but it definitely tolerable. 2) Smaller jigs in deep water can be tough to pick up. I fish a lot of 50-80 fow with it and when you get that deep, smaller vertical jigs will "disappear" until you jig them. But, I can easily mark smelt at those depths.

For the price of the unit as compared to the other makes--I don't think a guy could go wrong--I haven't even thought of trading mine in! The seperation on the Zercom is a lot better than the rest.