• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Panfish on Gull

Will be heading up friday to fish in a buddies house for a few short hours around sunrise, but after that I am looking to get into some sunfish/crappie action. Are there any general areas to start? North end/south end? Depth etc. Thanks for any help. Good luck to those fishing the X this weekend.

There has been an ok panfish bite on some of the smaller lakes. Mostly sunfish during the day with a few more crappies during the evenings. Stop in the bait shop when you get up here and I'll clue you into where we've been getting into a few.

Jason Erlandson

Thanks Jason. I appreciate the info. Hopefully the walleyes will be biting so good, I won't want to fish pannies!! Hopefully see you on friday